Use the dropdown menus to view other courses
Completion Time: 20 min
Challenges of Pension Designs
- The Path to Retirement Security
- Defining Retirement Security
- Staying on the Road to Retirement Security
- Backloading: Pensions are Designed for Teachers Who Spend Their Entire Career in a Single State
- Most Teachers Will Not Earn a Full Pension
- Pensions Don’t Transfer Across State Lines
- People Do Not Always Earn As Large of Pensions as They Think
- Some States Have Minimized These Challenges
What Did You Find Most Interesting in Challenges for Pension Designs?
Please select all that apply.