Use the dropdown menus to view other courses
Completion Time: 30 min
Basics of Pension Funding
- Assumed Rate of Return
- Myth: The Assumed Rate of Return Determines the Value of Your Benefits
- Quick Recap: Normal Cost
- Unfunded Liabilities
- Amortization Payments
- Funded Ratios
- Myth: It Is Okay For a Pension Plan to Target Less than 100% Funding
- Actuarially Determined Contribution (ADC)
- Myth: More Teachers are Needed to Ensure Pension Debt Gets Paid Off
- Myth: Pension Funds Don't Need to Contribute the Full ADC
- Quick Recap: Unfunded Liabilities
- Governance: Who is in Charge of Pension Funds?
- States Running Healthy Teacher Pensions
What Did You Find Most Interesting in Basics of Pension Funding?
Check all that apply.